This Apple Martini recipe comes from George Delgado, former head bartender at The Greatest Bar on Earth at Windows on the World. Yes, it uses the Sour Pucker green apple liqueur, but it’s tempered with a nice schnapps.
Recipe by George Delgado, former bartender at The Greatest Bar on Earth at Windows on the World.
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 1/4 ounce Calvados
- 1 ounce Berentzen's Apfel Schnapps
- 1 ounce DeKuyper's Sour Apple Pucker
- Cut apple into quarters and those quarters into thirds.
- Muddle two thirds of one quarter apple in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add other ingredients and fill with ice. Shake at least 20 times, to infuse apple flavor.
- Garnish with the leftover apple third.