- I’m finally taking down the nearly summer-long poll on which restaurant you’re most looking forward to trying. X20 wins in a landslide. The results are below. Meanwhile, do you know of any other new restaurants? We’re putting together our fall restaurant preview and would love to know if we’re missing any. Let me know in the comments section or e-mail me at ewjohnson AT lohud.com.
What new restaurant are you most looking forward to trying?
- BLT Steak in White Plains
- X20: Xaviars on the Hudson in Yonkers
- Morgans Fish House in Rye
- Emily Shaw’s in Pound Ridge
- The Melting Pot1
- One in Irvington1
- Anyplace except Bloom’s1
- Something in Putnam Valley1
- DaVinci’s Cafe, New Rochelle1
- ANNIE`S CAFE1
Total Votes: 359 Started: May 8, 2007 1 = Added by a guest