This easy radish greens pesto comes together in a snap. The mild bitter of the pesto blends beautifully with spicy radishes and tangy goat cheese to create a tasty appetizer. Click here: read more about Radishes and ideas to use them.
This quick and easy pesto can be used in so many different ways. Try it with new potatoes and sliced radishes for a different take on potato salad.
- 4 cups of packed radish greens, from 1 nice bunch
- 2 tablespoons of Marcona almonds
- ¼ cup chopped radishes, about 3 or 4
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Blanch the greens for 30 seconds in boiling salted water. Drain and shock in an ice bath. Drain again and give the greens a little squeeze to remove some of the water. You will end up with about ½ cup.
- In the bowl of a food processor add the almonds and radish; process for 30 seconds. Add the radish greens and a pinch of salt and pepper and process for another minute.
- Scrape down the sides and add the oil and balsamic; process for another minute. Scrape down again, if needed, and check for seasoning. Add a little more salt and pepper if necessary.