Butter-Roasted Radishes with Dill, Feta and Walnuts make a good topping for crostini for a party, Oscar or otherwise.
From the Associated Press Start to finish: 30 minutes Servings: 12
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups radishes, trimmed and quartered
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the butter and radishes until thoroughly coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned. Spoon onto a serving plate and sprinkle with the dill, feta and walnuts. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition information per serving: 70 calories; 60 calories from fat (86 percent of total calories); 6 g fat (2.5 g saturated; 0 g trans fats); 10 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 1 g sugar; 2 g protein; 90 mg sodium.