- 1 recipe Radish and Jalapeño Pickle
- 1 recipe Plum and Jalapeño Sauce with Oolong Tea
- 1 recipe Butternut Squash Puree with Chai Oolong
- 4 oz homemade tempeh
- 1 bunch radish greens
- Brewed Chai Oolong blend
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Using a steamer basket in a pot of boiling water with 1/2 cup brewed Chai Oolong, steam the tempeh for about 5-10 minute, depending on your tempeh. Most packaged varieties need on the longer side.
- Remove tempeh from the steamer basket.
- Coat with the Plum Sauce and lay on foil lined baking sheet. Bake at 450F for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce is darkened in color.
- Meanwhile, steam the radish greens with the same tea/water as the tempeh.
- Add butternut puree to the serving plate.
- Place glazed tempeh on top.
- Top with greens and pickle.