- Spicy Rosemary Pecans
- Adapted from Real Simple.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, cayenne and ½ teaspoon salt. Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer the pecans to a rimmed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Bake, stirring occasionally, until toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and toss to combine.
This recipe is one of our five ideas for edible homemade gifts. Click here to read the full story on lohud.com.